What’s in the Pack ?
- PSE Timelapse Slider 790 WITH INBUILT 12v MOTOR.
- AUTO STOPPING EACH END.
- Built-in Battery holder that takes 8AA batteries giving you up to 5,40 minute slides.
- FREE Camera Ballhead with Pan / Panorama capabilities
- FREE PSE Travel bag that holds your Slider & Accessories
- The PSE Timelapse Slider requires only 2 steps for assembly. Screwing on the camera ballhead and fitting the batteries.
No complicated rails or computer cables and no software to config or setup. Just plug in and go.
A tripod can be used on both ends or in the MIDDLE for a 45 degree angle timelapse.
Using your timelapse slider in this way is great for creating slides that can go from the ground up or going up the side of a tree.
The PSE Timelapse Slider 790 has a screw-in provision on each end and in the MIDDLE for attaching a tripod taking your timelapse slider experience to the next level.
* Camera Tripod not included
The unique slimline design of the PSE Timelapse Slider 790 Series means you can capture more amazing photos in more places.
With a weight of just 1.9 kg you can carry the PSE Timelapse Slider 790 with easy to any location.
No need to bring a team of people, the PSE Timelapse Slider 790 has it's own carry bag which can fit on your back easily and also has enough space to carry 2 tripods and your spare batteries.
* Carry bag sold separately
Universal Camera Application
The PSE Timelapse Slider790 is compatible with most hand-held camera devices, including most compact cameras, large DSLR cameras and the GoPro Hero family.
It gives you the opportunity to create stable, fluid-moving timelapse photography without the high price tag.
* Camera’s not included
* GoPro Tripod Adapter not included
The PSE Carry Bag
Made with heavy duty tough nylon material the PSE Carry Bag is designed to carry all of your PSE Timelpase Slider and accessories. The case with four adjustable and removable straps. It also comes with a nylon handle and metal D rings on the ends. Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with shoulder padding and metal D rings at the ends of the strap as well for a stronger hold.