Motorised PSE TIMELAPSE SLIDER 760/e with electronic time controller
The PSE Timelapse Slider is fully motorised with a Built-in high torque and low noise 12volt motor with direct drive. The Slider can be stopped at any time during the slide as well as stops automatically at each end. There is no assembly necessary for the PSE Timelapse Slider 760/e, just connect a ballhead and camera and fit the batteries.
The PSE Timelapse Slider is specially designed for digital photography timelapse. Handmade in Australia the PSE Timelapse Slider 760/e is an innovation in motorised timelapse slider technology. The Slider is lightweight, easily portable and can be used standalone or attached to a tripod. It has been handcrafted to enable you to capture hundreds of continuous photos on your camera with ease in a single slide. Using the electronic time controller you can set the slide times eg display showing 25=180 minute slide / 40=100 minute slide / 60=70 minute slide / 100=40 minute slide, and any time Inbetween just set the dial. All you need to do is set up your camera for time lapse or use an intervalometer.
- Built-in high torque and low noise 12volt motor with direct drive (no add on belts or clamp on motors).
- Built-in electronic time controller gives a variable times between 40 minutes to 180 minutes (approximately +-10%).
- Maximum camera and lens weight is 6kg / 13.2lb.
- Built-in forward, reverse and stop switch.
- Built-in battery holder 8x AA Alkaline batteries (batteries not included), giving between 6 Horizontal slide.
- Built-in Battery percentage scale.
- Camera 1/4″-3/8″ adaptor.
- 3 tripod mounting positions – one at each end and one in the middle.
- Strong 2.5mm aluminium frame and black powder coated
- Middle Tripod Mount welded to give maximum strength.
- The time of the slider may vary depending on the weight of the camera and battery life.
Weight 1.9 kg Dimensions 950 × 250 × 55 cm SPECIFICATIONS
Slider weight without batteries and ballhead – 1.7kg / 3.7lb
Slider overall length – 950mm / 37.4 inches
Slider travel length – 760mm / 29.9 inches
Motor end height – 55mm / 2.1 inches
Non-motor end height – 40mm / 1.6 inches
Width – 250mm / 9.8 inches
Maximum camera and lens weight – 6kg / 13.2lb