Motorised PSE TIMELAPSE SLIDER TRAVELLER 520/v. With electronic variable speed
The PSE Timelapse Slider is fully motorised with a built-in 12volt motor and variable speed switch. The Slider can be stopped at any time during the slide as well as stops automatically at each end. There is no assembly necessary for the PSE Timelapse Slider 520/v, just connect a ballhead and camera and fit the batteries.
Out of stock
The PSE Timelapse Slider is fully motorised with a built-in high torque and low noise 12volt motor and electronic controller. The Slider can be stopped at any time during the slide as well as stops automatically at each end. There is no assembly necessary for the PSE Timelapse Slider 520/V, just connect a ballhead and camera and fit the batteries. Eight AA Batteries giving you 6 Horizontal slides.
Handmade in Australia the PSE Timelapse Slider 520/v is an innovation in motorised timelapse slider technology. The Slider is lightweight, easily portable and can be used standalone or attached to a tripod. It has been handcrafted to enable you to capture hundreds of continuous photos on your camera with ease in a single slide, using the timelapse setting on your camera or using an intervalometer. The PSE Timelapse Slider is specially designed for digital photography timelapse.
- Built-in 12volt motor with direct drive (no add on belts or clamp on motors).
- Built-in variable speed module gives you variable speeds between 30 minutes to 120 minutes (approximately +-10%).
- Maximum camera and lens weight is 6kg / 13.2lb.
- Built-in forward, reverse and stop switch.
- Built-in battery holder 8x AA Alkaline batteries (batteries not included), giving 6 Horizontal slides.
- Built-in battery volt meter.
- Camera 1/4″-3/8″ adaptor.
- Strong 2.5mm aluminium frame and black powder coated.
- 3 tripod mounting positions – one at each end and one in the middle.
- The time of the slider may vary depending on the weight of the camera and battery life.
Weight 1.3 kg Dimensions 600 × 250 × 55 cm SPECIFICATIONS
Slider weight without batteries and ballhead – 1.3kg / 2.8lb
Slider overall length – 700mm / 27.0 inches (fits inside a suitcase)
Slider travel length – 520mm / 20.4 inches
Motor end height – 55mm / 2.1 inches
Non-motor end height – 40mm / 1.6 inches
Width – 250mm / 9.8 inches
Maximum camera and lens weight – 6kg / 13.2lb